COVID-19 Operations Standards
As we navigate into a 'new normal', we'd like to share our revised Operations procedures, to help keep both our guests and employees safe. These procedures are already in place in our hotels open for key workers.
- On arrival, you will be asked to sanitise your hands. Sanitiser will be available when you enter the hotel
- Social Distancing signage will be visible throughout and we ask guests to stay 2 metres/6 feet apart at all times
- Protective screens have been installed and hotel teams have adequate PPE to protect them
- We've created a guest waiting zone for checking in. We'll cut your key then step back to allow you to step forward to collect it
- If you are parking on-site, we'll input your car registration details and read them aloud for you to confirm (hotels with Parking Eye only)
- Drop your room key into a bowl at Reception and we'll email your invoice to you - simple!
Cleanliness is already a top priority for us. We have an average rating of 4.61/5 for cleanliness across 50 of our hotels. We have, however, put in additional sanitisation measures in place:
- Tea and Coffee making facilities will be refreshed daily during your stay, full service with linen and towel changes will take place after every 5 nights
- In order for the room to be cleaned, the guest/s must vacate the room
- Housekeeping teams will have adequate PPE
- Door handles/lift buttons/surfaces/card machines will be wiped down regularly
- Public area seating areas are closed in support of social distancing
- We are advising that the lift is kept to a 1 person per lift policy (unless you are sharing a room, you are fine to go in the same lift)
- We will be unable to accept cash payments at this time. Payment must be made by a credit/debit card
Food & Drink
- Breakfast will be provided as a Continental Grab and Go; this will either be delivered to your room or collectable from a nominated location
- We’re offering a limited Food & Beverage service; all items must be consumed in your room
If you have any further questions, please get in touch and we'll be more than happy to help.
Here for You
Accommodation for NHS and key workers during COVID-19.
Learn more about Atlas' aims and values
Meet our senior team, who set the direction for our company and support hotels to achieve it
Find out more about some of the awards we've won