HERE FOR YOU
It is our objective at Atlas Hotels to support the fight against COVID-19; we are working with our teams across the UK to open hotels where we can assist directly or indirectly with frontline efforts. We are welcoming Government personnel (including but not limited to: NHS, MOD, MOJ and Emergency Services), those involved with supply chain or logistics and those involved in the care of individuals.
The health of our guests and employees is our absolute priority and we want to reassure you we are following all government guidelines. Social distancing initiatives are in place at the hotels and so upon arrival, you will experience some changes to our operations. We may also request ID at check-in to ensure only essential travel or frontline workers are using our hotels.
Accommodation open for key workers:
- Holiday Inn Express Bedford
- Holiday Inn Express Birmingham - Oldbury
- Holiday Inn Express Birmingham NEC
- Holiday Inn Express Bristol City Centre
- Holiday Inn Express Bristol - Filton
- Holiday Inn Express Cambridge
- Holiday Inn Express Exeter - City Centre
- Holiday Inn Express London - Greenwich
- Holiday Inn Express Milton Keynes
- Holiday Inn Express Portsmouth - North
- Holiday Inn Express Swansea - East
- Holiday Inn Express London - Chingford
- Holiday Inn Express Inverness (from 1st June)
- Holiday Inn Express East Midlands Airport (from 3rd June)
- Holiday Inn Express London - Dartford (from 4th June)
- Holiday Inn Express Edinburgh - Leith Waterfront (from 4th June)
- Holiday Inn Express Hemel Hempstead (from 5th June)
Adjustments to services provided
As a request, we ask for your understanding as you will find that some of our usual services will be reduced and social distancing policies in place.
- Breakfast will be provided as a Continental Grab and Go; this will either be delivered to your room or collectable from a nominated location
- We’re offering a limited Food & Beverage service; all items must be consumed in your room
- Public areas are closed in support of social distancing initiatives
- Housekeeping services; Tea and Coffee making facilities will be refreshed daily during your stay, full service with linen and towel changes will take place after each 5 nights
- We will be unable to accept cash payments at this time, though accept all major credit/debit card providers.
Get in touch
phone: 01908 251 830